On August 2nd, 2019, Aaron was found drowned near his home. After CPR resuscitation, Aaron was rushed to Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital in Jerusalem.
This site documents Aaron’s recovery, healing, and restoration. Posts by family.
You can view all Aaron’s status updates, or read the latest below:
Aaron’s latest status:
- [From Bob] My son Aaron has passed in Israel about 4am on Feb 9 in Jerusalem. Aaron was very independent the hardest to raise of our children. But he was […]
- [From Bob] I emailed the Embassy early this morning, they called me back just a few minutes ago. Aaron’s s condition is deteriorating and they think he may pass within […]
- [From Bob] I heard back from the American Embassy today, Aaron is still at Hadassah Hospital awaiting deportation. Nothing at this end is finalized, when there are any developments, they […]
- [From Bob] We received the following letter from the embassy in Israel: “Dear Mr. Robert Himango and Jesse Himango, As discussed last month, we wanted to let you know that […]
- [From Jacquie] Aaron’s boss Yoni sent a letter to the ministry of Interior to beg for Aaron’s citizenship. (If Aaron receives Israeli citizenship, the State of Israel will pay for […]